Page 3 of 8
How to become an IPA Member?
In principle, IPA membership is open to national, and international regional or specialist publishers' associations which:
- Share IPA's Objects, and actively promote and defend publishers' interests; and
- Conform with IPA's Statutes, and are themselves based on voluntary membership and the principles of democratic self-organisation of publishers; and
- Pay their annual subscription to the IPA Secretariat; and
- Undertake to give effect in their respective countries to the resolutions and recommendations passed by the IPA General Assembly and to report to the IPA Secretary General on the steps taken and the results achieved.
- IPA distinguishes between five categories of membership.